Friday 25 July 2014

Vellum Flowerhead



Morning guys !!

It's my turn for a Little Claire friday project for you and I thought I would show you how to make this pretty card using " Flowerhead " and a sentiment from " Fabulous Day "



You will need:
Flowerhead and Fabulous Day stamps
A pink 6" x 6" card blank
I sheet of vellum
Embossing folder
I  fancy white die cut shape
White embossing powder
White card
Versamark ink pad
Heat gun
Black Versafine ink pad
3D foam
Glue
A few pearls

1: Stamp with versamark and emboss with white powder onto vellum,  3 Flowerheads.
   
2: Cut out and lightly colour on back of each with pink. I have used Spectrum Noir PL1.

3: Cut a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square of vellum and emboss. You can use any patteren you like. You may find with some embossing folders the vellim will crack, don't worry about it.

 
4: Die cut any fancy shape you like in white card about 4 1/4" to 4 1/2"  I have used Spellbinders Nestsbilities Luscious Labels. Then stamp sentiment .


5: Glue embossed vellum square onto card front, then mount white fancy square onto 3d foam on top of this. Then using a small piece of 3d foam on each of the flowers arrange and attach around sentiment.

6: Finish off by adding pearls to centres of the flowers and one small one for dot of i on sentiment.




Here's the same card, but I have used two colours of flowers and used a different design embossing folder and small pink pearls.














 Why not give Flowerhead vellum flowers a try and see what design you can create !!

hugs Diane xx

17 comments:

  1. Wow these are stunning, That flowerhead stamp looks a must have, mmmm I think. I need it. Love the effect on vellum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those flowers look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Diane. I have that stamp so I think I need to have a go at this. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so delicate stamped on vellum. So lovely! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are beautiful! I adore both of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely.......thank you for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are beautiful Diane, thank you so much for making such lovely cards, terrific project x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I have large and small flower heads so this is great inspiration for me. Love the various colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful Diane, I have this stamp so thank you for the wonderful inspiration, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards. I've been making layered flowers with the same stamps & vellum as you will soon see when I write up the post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these beautiful cards xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you get my comment I've tried lots of times love June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your vellum flowers are looking gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete